Typhoon Haiyan left a devastating wake of destruction in the Philippines. FIGS is working closely with International Medical Corps to distribute $15,000 worth of our medical supplies to affected areas. Our hearts go out to all those affected by this disaster and hope for a smooth road to rebuilding the community.
Here is a brief list of ways you can help with relief and recovery efforts:
- International Medical Corps - Support the ground team in the Philippines as they provide medical aid and supplies
- Project C.U.R.E. - Distributing medical and personal care supplies
- Red Cross - Providing food, water, and relief supplies
- UNICEF - Shelter for recovery, water, medicine, nutrition
- Habitat for Humanity - Providing shelter repair kits for damaged homes
See a more of comprehensive list here.
If you would like to donate goods, suggested items include.
- Sanitizing Supplies (Disinfectants/antibacterial solutions, Hand sanitizers, Water purification tablets)
- First Aid Supplies (Masks, Sterile Gloves, Bandages, Gloves, Antibiotic ointment, Analgesics, Crutches, Splints)
- Personal care items (Toothbrushes, Feminine Hygiene products)
- Baby care (Diapers, Formula, Baby bottles, Infant rehydration beverages)