FIGS is looking for an Intern who is 100% Awesome! This person is self-driven and ambitious, and eager to assist with all aspects of the business. FIGS’ Intern will be challenged to manage multiple projects at a time and meet all deadlines.
Past interns have had amazing experiences at FIGS, owning projects from inception to execution. They are involved with creating social media content, blog posts, and marketing materials. They have connected with customers at physician meet-ups to discuss healthcare technology and advancements. They toured FIGS’ warehouse in Los Angeles and assisted with processing customer orders.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the management team across all disciplines
- Support customer experience, marketing, operations, business development and design
- Complete general daily tasks that may include content creation, data analysis, order processing, preparing shipments
- Ability to commit approximately 15-20 hours per week
- Be self-driven, positive and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Interest and ability to work in both a team environment and alone with minimal direction
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs experience
- Access to a car with a valid driver's license
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
A little bit about us…
Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, FIGS is disrupting the medical apparel industry with our super soft, beautifully designed, 100% awesome scrubs. Through our threads for threads™ initiative, for every set of scrubs sold, FIGS gives a set to a healthcare provider in need. To date, we’ve donated over 100,000 scrubs across  countries. In 2015, FIGS was honored with B Corporation’s Best for the World Award, which recognized FIGS for going above and beyond to create a positive impact in the community. We stand for innovation, we are entrepreneurs and we're passionate about making an impact. We’re a modern, fun and thoughtful brand.
To apply, send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.