What you'll do:
- Transform compelling and imaginative concepts into successful and effective marketing by understanding and expressing the FIGS brand "voice"
- Work collaboratively with our graphic designers & brand leaders to craft campaign concepts & deliverables
- Create engaging concepts & copy for emails, digital marketing initiatives, social campaigns, offline events, promotions, and partnerships
- Write product description briefs - ensuring all guest-facing channel teams are educating on product consistently and delivering to key messaging
- Write new product online descriptions & key attributes (as new products launch)
- Enhance content integration and cross-promotion of each campaign
- Craft thought leadership content to be utilized to help gain awareness and conversation around the FIGS brand
- Manage, curate and help build a blog that supports our SEO goals and delivers meaningful content for our customers
- Ensure all content is on brand, consistent is free from spelling mistakes
- Must have 2-3 years of relevant experience in copywriting, marketing, PR, fashion, editorial, social media or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising,, English, or related field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must be highly creative and imaginative, have an eye for detail, and an interest in healthcare, e-commerce, social media, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Must love storytelling & crafting experiences
- Be flexible and excited about working on tight and long lead timelines - you can jam on a subject line or key phrase anytime but also love to have time to craft thoughtful content and messaging.
Our “must haves”:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Collaborative team player
- Super creative ie: how many ways can you say 100% awesome scrubs
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Positive attitude
- You consider finding spelling mistakes a legitimate hobby
A little bit about us…
Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, CA - FIGS is disrupting the medical apparel industry with our super soft, beautifully designed 100% awesome scrubs. We’re proud of our Threads for Threads initiative – which for every scrub sold, gives a scrub to doctors and nurses in areas of need globally – to date we’ve donated over 75,000 scrubs across 26 countries. In 2015, FIGS was honored with B Corporation’s Best for the World Award. We were recognized for going above and beyond to create a positive impact in the community. We stand for innovation, we are entrepreneurs and we're passionate about making an impact. We’re a modern, fun and thoughtful brand.
To apply, send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.