FIGS is looking for an Intern that is 100% Awesome! This person is self-driven and ambitious. You will assist in all aspects of the business. You will be challenged to manage multiple projects at a time and meet all deadlines.
We are revolutionizing the medical apparel industry with a laser focus on beautiful design, fabric technology and functionality. We strive to make the highest quality medical apparel in the world. Through our Threads for Threads initiative, for every set of scrubs sold, we give a set to a healthcare provider in need.
- Work closely with the management team across all disciplines
- Support customer service, marketing, operations, business development and design
- Client outreach
- Content creation
- Assist with photo shoots
- Complete general daily tasks that may include data analysis, order processing, preparing shipments
Past interns have had amazing experiences at FIGS. Interns have owned projects from inception to execution, including street team and event marketing. They are involved with creating social media content, blog posts, and marketing materials. They have connected with customers at physician meet-ups to discuss healthcare technology and advancements. They toured FIGS factory and warehouse in Los Angeles.
- College student who can exchange internship for academic credit
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Ability to commit approximately 15-20 hours per week
- Be self-driven, positive and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Interest and ability to work in both a team environment and alone with minimal direction
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs experience
- Access to a car with a valid driver's license
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.