Marketing and Sales Assistant
FIGS is seeking a full-time Marketing and Sales Assistant. In this role, you will assist FIGS’ Content Director and Group Sales lead with a variety of exciting tasks—from managing VIP customer orders to planning marketing events. You will be required to know FIGS’ product inside and out and to go above and beyond to support the Marketing and Sales Team and FIGS’ customers.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain FIGS’ marketing calendar
- Develop and upload content to social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Assist with outreach for FIGS’ ambassador and group sales programs
- Assist new groups with sample kit process (FIGS’ try on experience for scrubs and lab coats)
- Place orders for ambassadors, other VIP customers, and groups (medical offices, dental offices, veterinary practices, etc.)
- Manage embroidery process for all ambassador, VIP, and group orders
- Manage returns and exchanges for all ambassador, VIP, and group orders
- Plan and execute marketing events such as the FIGS Coffee Cart, Ambassador meetups, etc.
- Assist with photo shoots
- Passion for helping others
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven follow-up abilities
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
- Experience in Zendesk a plus
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
We are the first medical apparel company to sell directly to healthcare professionals through our ecommerce platform. By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. For every set of scrubs sold, FIGS gives a set to a healthcare provider in need.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.