Holiday Operations Assistant
FIGS is looking for a seasonal employee to assist with holiday operations. The Holiday Operations Assistant will assist in managing all of the Company’s holiday initiatives—from helping to execute FIGS’ holiday embroidery offering to preparing holiday cards and gifts for the Company’s vendors and VIP customers. The role will report directly to FIGS’ Operations Associate.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a liaison between FIGS’ Operations, Warehouse, and Embroidery Teams
- Create and send embroidery work forms to FIGS’ Embroidery Team on a daily basis
- Partner closely with the Embroidery Team to ensure that all orders are being completed accurately and on time
- Create and manage a detailed tracking sheet that shows the status of all embroidery orders
- Coordinate shipping of embroidery orders by providing FIGS’ Embroidery Team with FedEx shipping labels and packing instructions
- Provide daily updates to FIGS’ Customer Experience team on the status of all embroidery orders
- Occasionally travel to our embroidery facility to deliver product or to retrieve orders
- Place orders for holiday gifts from FIGS’ warehouse and ensure that all gifts are delivered on time
- Organize holiday card mailing
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A car and driver’s license
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
We are the first medical apparel company to sell directly to healthcare professionals through our ecommerce platform. By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. For every set of scrubs sold, FIGS gives a set to a healthcare provider in need.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.