Customer Experience Associate
FIGS is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work directly with FIGS’ customers to ensure that that they have a memorable and awesome experience. As part of the Customer Experience Team, you will provide support to FIGS’ entire e-commerce customer base and interact with FIGS’ warehouse team. The ideal candidate is someone who loves helping others and has a flexible schedule, with a willingness to regularly work evenings, weekends, and holidays. The role will report directly to FIGS’ Head of Customer Experience.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on FIGS’ product and answer any and all questions customers have
- Assist customers with order inquiries via email, telephone, and live chat
- Process customers’ returns and exchanges
- Resolve customer issues by interacting with other departments and with FIGS’ warehouse
- Work with the customer experience team to identify trends in customer inquiries or issues about products and services. Provide feedback to other departments
- Go above and beyond to deliver a memorable and awesome customer experience
- At least one year of experience in a customer experience or customer service role
- Passion for helping customers
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Zendesk a plus
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- People describe you as a “the ultimate problem solver” and “the nicest person they know”
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
We are the first medical apparel company to sell directly to healthcare professionals through our ecommerce platform. By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. For every set of scrubs sold, FIGS gives a set to a healthcare provider in need.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.