Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
The social media manager is responsible for developing social media strategy and overseeing the company’s social media channels. They are charged with increasing online engagement and brand awareness month over month The social media manager will be responsible for managing and growing our influencer / ambassador program through consistent and strategic outreach.
What you’ll do:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the FIGS social media profiles
- Oversee the creation of inventive and engaging brand-appropriate social content and calendars
- Embody the FIGS brand voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation
- Be data-informed about what’s working on social and what’s not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer review
- Determine appropriate blogger partners, and lead blogger outreach strategy, content production and execute on social amplification
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the FIGS team to share insight and strategies on the blog
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English, Communications, or Journalism
- 2+ years of experience in a social media, marketing role
- Prior experience contributing / managing high-profile social programs
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience managing communications with partners, ambassadors and influencers.
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels and departments of an organization.
- Proficient in Photoshop
- A background in copywriting, content production
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Drive to succeed and get things done efficiently and effectively
- Creative thinker
- Strong visual storytelling and clean aesthetic
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
We are the first medical apparel company to sell directly to healthcare professionals through our ecommerce platform. By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.